108 kept coming into my mind. This sacred abundant number used by many cultures to represent the one, the infinite and the no-thing.
108. I held my mala. Felt the beads between my fingers as I recited blessings of loving kindness.
Chanted 108 times in the evening before bed and on road trips with my partner.
Felt the drum beat rhythm of my voice. Calling. Knowing this is enough.
Choosing this life over and over again. No matter how plain or how ugly.
108 is about living moment to precious moment. Step by step. Breath by breath.
Setting intentions and letting the rest unfold…
On the surface, this is a program about sacred intentions and everyday practices, but deep down it’s about courage.
The courage to meet your experience with presence and compassion.
This kind of meeting yourself is at the heart of spiritual practices around the world, and it’s what we’ll do together.
Journey into your life, and find your sacred heart waiting there.
For 108 days. From February 3 to May 21!
In this Course You Will:
- Create Daily Rituals
- Gather What is Sacred
- Meet Yourself in the Pauses
- Discover Your Inner Warrior Spirit
- Write Your Way Through
- Hear the Whisperings in the Dark
- Rest in Timeless Time
- Play in the Pauses
- And so much more!
“Then you hold life like a face
between your palms, a plain face,
no charming smile, no violet eyes,
and you say, yes, I will take you
I will love you again.
What You’ll Receive:
- Simple Creative and Mindful Practices you’ll want to do for the rest of your life.
- Gentle Soul Prompts delivered each Sunday right to your inbox.
- A Community to connect with as you journey through this sacred experience.
- Dates: Registration is closed. Program will most likely run again December, 2017
- How Many Emails: Weekly Sunday emails
- Time Commitment: 5 minutes a day
- Materials needed: None required
Hi, I’m Vanessa Sage, PhD, and my work focuses on self-compassion, inner-bravery, and discovering the mystery in our everyday lives.
I offers spiritual and business mentorship, Priestess training, and tarot readings to help you enchant your everyday, bring your imagination to life, and listen to your wild soul’s calling!
I have a PhD in cultural anthropology, and spent many years studying Buddhism, pilgrimage, and alternative spirituality as an anthropologist of religion.
“I have just read your email and the moment that profoundly changed you. I just wanted to take a moment to bow to you, to honour your spirit, your journey and thank you for your deep, honest and open sharing and for bringing this group together. Hands at my heart, head bowed, thank you, thank you, thank you. From someone who loves deeply but finds it hard to say the words…I love you dear beautiful soul. Namaste.”
“This course is so perfect for me right now. I was already cracking open then along you came. Today I shifted. I stopped reading your email part way through to just write. Anything. What I knew mattered was that I grabbed hold of my present moment. And I did!”