Pilgrimage to Your Beautiful Life
“My work is loving the world.
Here the sunflowers, there the hummingbird–equal seekers of sweetness.
Here the quickening yeast; there the blue plums
Here the clam deep in speckled sand.”
–Mary Oliver, from the “The Messenger”
Dear Seekers of Sweetness,
Lets journey into the beauty of our lives!
Our work is loving the world. Healing through the loving.
Being present to the mystical in the everyday.
This is deep work:
loving in the chaos,
loving through illness and loss,
loving when it’s hard
Enchant Your Everyday is a 5 Week E-Course
This course brings the pilgrimage journey to your beautiful life!
3 emails a week with sacred everyday practices that bring a sense of ease and peace to your life
You will see your life differently by the end of this course!
“What matters most on your journey is how deeply you see, how attentively you hear, how richly the encounters are felt in your heart and soul.” –Phil Cousineau, “The Art of Pilgrimage.”
Enchant Your Everyday will guide you through the Pilgrim’s Journey:
- The desire or longing for healing and change.
- An initiation into your journey.
- The arrival and the path. Walking the steps as you go.
- The connectedness to a greater community and spirit.
- The return and integration.
This course is so dear to my heart. Over 450 people have taken it, and I’m told over and over again that it’s changed the way they see their lives.
There is Magic Everywhere!
What You Can Expect:
- An experiential program where you decide how you experience your journey and what it looks like.
- 5 weeks of inner work that will leave you feeling more connected to yourself, your environment, and your life.
- The ability to create sacred space and ritual wherever you are.
What You’ll Receive:
- Guidance and inspiration in Monday, Wednesday, Friday emails with gentle soul prompts.
- Everything I know about Pilgrimage! I’ve been studying it for years and secular pilgrimage was even a core chapter in my doctorate.
- A community of fellow pilgrims to connect with. So Amazing!
- Prompts and exercises you will take with you for the rest of your life.
- Dates: October Registration is Closed. Check back in the Fall 2017 for Updates
- Time Commitment: 10 minutes a day
Hi! I am Vanessa Sage, PhD, and I’ve been interested and passionate about pilgrimage for over a decade.
I find joy in simply walking and noticing, taking photos and writing.
Joy in the steam rising from a freshly brewed teapot or the smoke from burning incense.
For the past several years, I have been living this program.
I walk the Beauty Way.
- Working through what it means to see my life as a pilgrimage.
- Learning how to re-connect with myself and the place that I live.
- Finding the healing that’s possible when I notice my life as it unfolds.
However, the pilgrim learns quickly that it’s true that it’s not the destination but the journey that matters.
One step by one step. And then another…